Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We're Movin' On Up!

Hi My Bookshelf Readers, 

This is my final message to you on this version of the site. 

Over the last few months we at My Bookshelf have been working on the development of the central My Entertainment World site where we'll be joining with our current sister sites My Theatre, My TV, My Sports Stadium, My Cinema and My Music. The new central hub will feature highlighted articles from across My Entertainment World and a showcase for our biggest exclusive interviews as well as the most recent posts from all 6 existing branches (and our brand new venture My Games). 


But never fear, My Bookshelf will live on as My Books, with it's own page as a branch under the My Entertainment World umbrella. At www.myentertainmentworld.ca/mybooks you'll be able to find all the same content from this site brought to you by myself and your dedicated head writer Rachael. 

Thank you all for your dedicated readership of My Bookshelf in the past few years, we love hearing from each and every one of you. I can't wait to show you our new and improved selves. 


We launch www.myentertainmentworld.ca this week- get excited and I'll see you there!


All My Love, 
Kelly Bedard
Managing Editor, My Bookshelf

No comments: